Thursday, July 28, 2011

I like you so much. It's not even funny.


I like you so much. It's not even funny.
.
I like you so much that if you were a movie, I would watch you in the theater every day until they stop screening you. Then after that, I would buy a DVD and watch you again. Then if the DVD starts skipping, I'm going to download you and watch you, I won't... because I like you so much.

I like you so much that if the zombie apocalypse finally came and we get cornered with our backs against the wall with like 50 zombies coming after us and we don't have any ammo left and there's only a 10% chance of survival and that is if you were McGyver and I was Batman and we both had NZT, I'd still wouldn't want to be anywhere else except there with you, getting our brains eaten by zombies.
And if they bite you and turned you into a zombie first, I wouldn't kill you even if you chased me around and tried to bite me. I would just chain you and make you  my pet and walk you and stuff.

I like you so much that if we had a crappy relationship and then had a really bad break up, and we get both really hurt and decide to have our memories erased and then in the process we kind of meet each other again but this time we have no recollection of each other again but then we listen to tapes of each other saying how much we were hurt when we were together, that sort of thing... then I'd say to you: "I can't see anything that I don't like about you."


Then you would be like: "But you will! But you will! You know, you will think of things. And I'll get bored with you and feel trapped because that's what happens with me."
Then I would say "Okay." Then there would be a pause.
Then you would say "Okay."
I like you like that.
I like you so much that if I worked as a pharmaceutical rep in 1996 and you had Anne Hathaway boobs and we made out and then I would find out that you had Parkinson's disease and I get freaked out because some guy said that it will get worse and I would because some guy said that it will get worse and I would have to spend the rest of my like taking care of you, cleaning up0 your poop as I watch everything I liked about you vanish before my eyes, even then I would still stick with you.

I like you so much that if we had a summer romance but then we would get torn apart because your mom didn't like me, I would write to you everyday but you wouldn't get my letters and you would think I forgot about you so you get engaged to Cyclops while I remodel the house where we first made out in and then you would see it on the newspaper and then you would come to ee me and then it starts to rain and then we realize it wasn't over and it still isn't...over. Then we kiss in the rain then you grow old and you would get Alzheimer's and forget everything so I would have to read you a story from a notebook about what happened between us but you wouldn't know that it was about us until end. Then you would remember for a little while then you forget again and then you get all hysterical but I won't mind because I really really like you.

So in summation, even if you were a zombie with a spotless mind because of Alzheimer's disease and you had Anne Hathaway boobs but they shake all the time because of Parkinson's, I'd still like you.

Yep, that's how much I like you. It's not even funny.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment